limpid

awful game, the handful of times we got the ball down and passed it through midfield we looked much better. So of course we then reverted to early hoofs up for gestede or down the channels for sinclair, which stoke are dealing with easily.

Gueye has been abysmal

He is just a smaller Reo Coker.

if you honestly believe this then wow.

Veretout and westwood been pretty good. 

Once again sinclair is just atrocious. Need gil or grealish on. 

It hasnt been bad, but it hasnt been good either

Veretout has been excellent. Terrific energy. Richards and Hutton playing well. The rest of them pretty much average.

I think that's a bit OTT. Veretout has been decent. It was a great run into their box but hasn't been that great in possession otherwise. The rest haven't been average, unless you mean average by Championship standards, then I'd agree.

I've watched the game and havn't seen the stats - but it seems very much 50/50 to me. 

Our midfield 3 are doing ok - a decent mix and they all show a bit of ambition to get forward. 

I guess the change at some point will be to take off Crespo and bring on Grealish or Gil. My half time change would be to bring Ayew on for Sinclair though.

Nil-nil stops the rot for us, but it still not enough - we need a win today.

Why is he playing such a defensive side at home ?

When at home we need to go at them with our offensive players.

Going for the 0-0 win at home against a terrible Stoke team 

#winners

So how long are we going to give this clown before we bring in someone that knows what they are doing

I'd like us to be at least in contention with the clubs around us at the bottom if were going to be in a relegation battle again and not rock bottom and 5 - 10 points behind...