Gun violence in the USA

Marka Ragnos

There's a clip out there doing the rounds of him about to shoot a white person, seeing them, then quickly apologizing before moving on, and another where a woman is bleeding out and he summarily executes her when he sees her. Quite chilling how calculated this was. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

14 dead at an elementary school today.

Disgusting country.

I just came on to post but so far they are only saying 2 fatalities? Where have you seen 14?

This is my worst nightmare. What those poor parents must be going through

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I just came on to post but so far they are only saying 2 fatalities? Where have you seen 14?

ABC News say 14.

Imagine prioritising guns over the lives of kids.

Same. Seen 14 injured somewhere, though, maybe some confusion there. 

Crazy when you read about a school shooting and instinctively think «only» two dead. 

F***ed up society. 

If they can't fix their shit after Sandy Hook, they never will. What are dozens of children's lives, compared to the right to walk around the street armed to the teeth.

Warning, this bit's disturbing, so if you're squeamish, maybe don't read, but I was reading a bit about Sandy Hook this week, one piece of testimony from a witness described how because of how small the children were, and the large calibre the shooter used, the children were in some cases just blown apart. One child had put his hands in front of his face trying to defend himself, and the bullet blew off his lower arm and then his jaw. But people's freedom is too important to try and prevent these atrocities. If you can read about these awful crimes and decide it's all worth it for your right to bear arms, I honestly don't know how you can sleep at night.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If they can't fix their shit after Sandy Hook, they never will. What are dozens of children's lives, compared to the right to walk around the street armed to the teeth.

Warning, this bit's disturbing, so if you're squeamish, maybe don't read, but I was reading a bit about Sandy Hook this week, one piece of testimony from a witness described how because of how small the children were, and the large calibre the shooter used, the children were in some cases just blown apart. One child had put his hands in front of his face trying to defend himself, and the bullet blew off his lower arm and then his jaw. But people's freedom is too important to try and prevent these atrocities. If you can read about these awful crimes and decide it's all worth it for your right to bear arms, I honestly don't know how you can sleep at night.

After Sandy Hook there's no hope for this country with gun control.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Major outlets still saying only 2 confirmed dead at this point. Has ABC got more info than other outlets?

“as many as 14” dead seems to being quoted, maybe it’s not a reliable source yet.

Major outlets still saying only 2 confirmed dead at this point. Has ABC got more info than other outlets?

ABC website is also saying 2 dead

5 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

ABC saying the Texas Govenor has announced 14 kids and 1 teacher dead.

I feel sick

Sadly so :( 

I wonder how he feels announcing this. Price worth paying?

Edited by Davkaus

Â