The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

5 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Can Sue Gray hurry up please so I can confirm my bias?

“Apart from the people saying that the Prime Minister knew the party was against the rules, and the fact that the Prime Minister made and cascaded the rules to the general public there was no realistic way Boris Johnson could have known the party was illegal and therefore acted responsibly.

He has been heavily involved in Europes fastest vaccine rollout and also making sure unemployment is lower than pre-pandemic. With such achievements it would be unjust to suggest Boris could have done better in this specific issue and consider the matter closed”.

Unrelated, Sue Gray has decided to leave her post with immediate effect.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Unrelated, Sue Gray has decided to leave her post with immediate effect.

To take up her new role as head of the BBC. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

He really will never leave will he? I just hate so much that people were stupid enough to vote him in. It was so obvious what kind of person he is. 

But now I don't want him to go because I want him to keep dragging the whole party down for good.

• Like 1

Just now, Wainy316 said:

But now I don't want him to go because I want him to keep dragging the whole party down for good.

The next person in the hot seat is going to be just as shit, but maybe in a slightly different way. 
The current “first line” Conservatives are all scum. 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

The next person in the hot seat is going to be just as shit, but maybe in a slightly different way. 
The current “first line” Conservatives are all scum. 

Doesn't matter if they're shit though, the electorate are frigging stupid.

The Tories will have a clean slate and it'll be back to "Labour bankrupted the country, blah blah blah"

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

He really will never leave will he? I just hate so much that people were stupid enough to vote him in. It was so obvious what kind of person he is. 

Just after the traitors' Brexit too.

The electorate's pitiful inability to work out just who was unelectable has made a country where thousands died as the PPE supply line was strangled, as to create eye watering profits for tax shy Tory chums.

A country where hedge funds and finance parasites thrive.

Does that not give you an idea of what they have in mind for the general population?

Your children get to inherit the mess.

• Like 1

https://news.sky.com/story/tories-who-want-pm-to-resign-facing-intimidation-and-blackmail-from-party-mp-warns-12520768

A Conservative MP has said Tories who have expressed a lack of confidence in Boris Johnson have faced intimidation from the party and should contact the police if they have been blackmailed.

William Wragg, chair of the public administration and constitutional affairs committee, said a "number of MPs have faced intimidation" after declaring, or assumed to have declared, their desire for a vote of confidence in the PM.

He said it is "not the function" of the government whips office to breach the ministerial code by "threatening to withdraw investments in constituencies funded by the public purse".

Mr Wragg accused the whips of "encouraging the publication of stories in the press seeking to embarrass those those that they suspect of lacking confidence in their prime minister".

He added that "intimidation in parliament is a serious matter" and the reports he has been told of "would seem to constitute blackmail" so he told them to contact the Speaker of the House and the head of the Metropolitan Police.

Are there depths to which these arseholes won't stoop?

If the next election isn't a red win I'm checking out. The fact that BoJo thinks he's some sort of Churchill is just sad. Both Churchill and Thatcher would turn in their graves if they saw the state of their party at the moment. UK conservatives have been known to be quite smart, albeit evil, but this current bunch is like a gaggle put together by the most populist of populists.

Just now, magnkarl said:

If the next election isn't a red win I'm checking out.

it won't be.

They'll sack off Johnson, all of the scandal will be attached to him and not the Tories, and they'll win a majority again.

Â