The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

54 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Yeah why not apart from the practical "Challenges",  what the UK needs right now is another border crossing that will never present a problem in the future if Scotland wants to leave the UK.

The bridge is a no go i feel,  just tell Boris to fill the gap in with concrete and dreams.

Just stick a hinge in the middle and if Scotland ever leaves it can pivot round to the Isle of Man, then we just build another one form there to Blackpool. Easy peasy.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:
1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Yeah why not apart from the practical "Challenges",  what the UK needs right now is another border crossing that will never present a problem in the future if Scotland wants to leave the UK.

The bridge is a no go i feel,  just tell Boris to fill the gap in with concrete and dreams.

Just stick a hinge in the middle and if Scotland ever leaves it can pivot round to the Isle of Man, then we just build another one form there to Blackpool. Easy peasy.

I am confident 1 of our ideas will be government policy.  If you think like Boris,  this stuff is really easy.

29 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Well, I've been waiting for Cameron to crawl out from under his rock with a mealy-mouthed apology and a book to sell. And, right on cue... 

Pre-sales are apparently very bad, hence him being dragged out from under his rock

7 hours ago, bickster said:

Sam Gymiah joining the LibDems after having the whip removed the other week

Was out with a group of people tonight, including a numbe who were friends of friends. One of them was talking about how the Lib Dems are getting the best of the Tories.

Couldn't understand why I was confused.

(I don't know if this makes sense, I'm a little tipsy)

5 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Was out with a group of people tonight, including a numbe who were friends of friends. One of them was talking about how the Lib Dems are getting the best of the Tories.

Couldn't understand why I was confused.

(I don't know if this makes sense, I'm a little tipsy)

The “best” turd, is still a turd.

Tories possibly breaching GDPR with latest Brexit Advert

The Conservatives are at risk of breaking data laws by gathering information about pro-Brexit voters through an online campaign, it has emerged.

A Tory party webpage calling on voters to “Back Brexit” is cause for concern, according to legal advice from a leading data protection lawyer.

The page states: “MPs can’t pick and choose which votes to respect. But some are. Don’t let them get away with it.” Users are then invited to enter their name, email address and postcode.

The page suggests the data may be used to build profiles of individuals to target online advertising at them.

More on Guardian

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yep, it was an accident, what did she sell, a squadron of flying pigs?

Its an accident when MP's break the law.

Like when they accidentally claim money they've not spent on expenses.

For everyone else its theft or fraud.

...waits to hear about how Boris accidentally mislead the Queen.

Edited by Genie

Â