The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm lost where does Hacker House fit into all of this?

it's the company of the woman that Boris is alleged to have been shagging and funding with govt money ...

edit - too slow

Edited by tonyh29
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm lost where does Hacker House fit into all of this?

Hacker House is the company that received a grant from DCMS at the beginning of this year (not fully paid).

The co-founder is the former technological instructor of the current Prime Minister (by a pole in a living room near the Mayor's office).

Edit: Already covered. :)

Edited by snowychap
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He is a truly despicable human being, without any form of moral code in either his personal or political life - the front of a man who can stand there and in the face of some of the most serious accusations levelled at any Prime Minister, bluster through his populist lies and point fingers across the house is astounding, without any acknowledgement of his shameful failings or the appalling actions of his government. He is a man without shame, without conscience and without any human value. I will raise a glass on his departure and can only hope it comes sooner rather than later.

You know the who is worse, Thatcher or May argument? I think it's already irrelevant

• Like 3

One man asking pertinent questions about the issues of the day and the other shouting nonsense about the mullahs and the stasi.

If Corbyn's biggest problem is his difficulty in appearing statesmanlike, this bombastic buffoon is the answer to all prayers. This looks like a geography teacher arguing with a fat kid shouting about how rich his parents are.

• Like 2

Anyone watching Parliament at the moment would be forgiven for sympathising with Guy Fawkes.

It's insane to watch grown men and women, so called elites, literally trying try provoke their opposition into doing what they want.

It's absurd. It's worse than a playground. I mean, pointedly repeating surrender act, **** hell.

Good money on Vicky Ford standing up soon to gargle Johnson's bollocks, in the hope she's allowed to have a sniff of power from his trousers for a moment.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, bickster said:

You know the who is worse, Thatcher or May argument? I think it's already irrelevant

Slightly unfair I feel,  they at least towed the Party line very correctly and in a proper manner iirc and they targeted the poor, ill or disabled,  this Boris word removed will unfortunately drown you all.

Just now, snowychap said:

Spot on.

Shameless crap from her.

Was never in doubt. It's all she does. Pops up to parrot what the government wants to have heard. At least there's a lot of politicians that, as much as they'll ask 'questions' that are basically government PR, they occasionally have an independent thought, a sense of pride in their free will. Ford, though, she's so in hock to the whips she may as well have their hand up her arse and working her mouth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

If true, that is jailworthy criminal

It ends at “when she met Boris Johnson , Jennifer had just ...” .

i thought it was like have I got news for you and you had to come up with some witty punchline 

• Haha 1

Â