The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

12 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Yeah go on normal kids. Destroy people who are a bit different or don’t conform to your idea of social norms. String em up.

One up for the state education system right there! 

I think its a bit sad to be honest but that's what would have happened as people & especially children get bullied for all kinds of different things,  especially things outside of their immediate control.  (looks / height etc) I don't think it's right so we differ there on that point.

You seem quite sure it would happen though ? Were you the bully or the bullied ?

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

2 kids from my class in Secondary school both killed themselves becasue of been bullied / Psychological problems. 

One of them was my best mate for 10 years from the age of five.  When I said I suspect he would get destroyed,  I am just using mt own experiences as a guide here (Or is that not allowed ?).  At my school he would not have made it.

Observation or opinion,  that is why Jacob's or whoever 'don't go to normal schools IMO.  

Hatred of working class scum and another member of the evil elite class of Tory is hardly ‘different or outside of the social norm’. He’s hardly got Tourette’s or a disability ffs. He’s a word removed. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Turns out the bloke who punched a protestor at that Rees-Mogg event, who Mogg claims to have never met, allegedly appears to be one of his bodyguards.  Once went to a party dressed as a Nazi officer. I'm sure Jacob would approve.

Edit for an allegedly, and to take out the black tie event, stupidly scan reading stuff nature to make mistakes everybody!

Edited by Chindie

Rude awakening for f***tard Grayling .

Chris Grayling Admits East Coast Rail Franchise Has Collapsed

Transport secretary slammed over 'monumental misjudgement'.

Huffpost

Fundamental failures in Tory ideology stacking up.

11 minutes ago, Xann said:

Rude awakening for f***tard Grayling .

Huffpost

Fundamental failures in Tory ideology stacking up.

Just wait until the Virgin Healthcare bubble bursts, I keep being told their blackhole makes Carilion's look like a mere dimple

4 hours ago, Chindie said:

Turns out the bloke who punched a protestor at that Rees-Mogg event, who Mogg claims to have never met, appears to be one of his bodyguards. Who has been photographed day next to him at a black tie event, and once went to a party dressed as a Nazi officer. I'm sure Jacob would approve.

Here he is -

DVQ_gPpVAAMH30E.jpg

Apparently this is him too, but harder to tell -

DVRAQY3XcAAit7O.jpg

I smell a rat.  I wonder if the whole thing was a set up - even the "protestors" just seemed a bit wooden, like extras from Corrie.

Anna Soubry has called it, the tories are going to split because of 35 hardliners. She is the first senior Tory to say this, and she looks completely desperate about it. General election on the way folks, the tories CANNOT win a vote in parliament if they are divided, the numbers just don't stack up. I voted leave but would welcome another election to decide where we are going once and for all.

15 hours ago, Chindie said:

Turns out the bloke who punched a protestor at that Rees-Mogg event, who Mogg claims to have never met, appears to be one of his bodyguards. Who has been photographed day next to him at a black tie event, and once went to a party dressed as a Nazi officer. I'm sure Jacob would approve.

Where is that bit in bold being reported?  Even The Mirror haven't said that.

42 minutes ago, Risso said:

Where is that bit in bold being reported?  Even The Mirror haven't said that.

A video from a local news site allegedly showed what looked to be Townsley working for a bodyguard/security firm, who were then the same company seemingly providing Mogg security. The video has now been removed funnily enough.

I can add some allegedlys if you like? I need to edit it anyway.

I don't think even the use of allegedly stops being that being massively untrue.  It's the sort of nonsense being peddled by your average Momentum supporter who are now starting to say that the whole protest was a put up job by Rees-Mogg.

19 minutes ago, Risso said:

It's the sort of nonsense being peddled by your average Momentum supporter who are now starting to say that the whole protest was a put up job by Rees-Mogg.

Much like your 'average Tory' claiming that the protesters started the violence when the video shows baldy hitting a woman in the face first.

13 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Much like your 'average Tory' claiming that the protesters started the violence when the video shows baldy hitting a woman in the face first.

People turning up in threatening clothing like ski masks, shouting and swearing clearly started the unpleasantness.  They're lucky they didn't get a proper battering.

14 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

The bald bloke started the violence by hitting a woman in the face.

Justifying it with the above is absolutely disgusting.

That's not what the video shows.  The prostestor gets a shove in the back, and then tries to punch the bloke in the white shirt.  The bloke in the white shirt, in trying to defend himself from the punch, catches the woman in the face with his arm.  I'm sure that technically both the protestor (Josh Connor) and the bloke in the shirt (Paul Townsley) could be charged with affray or whatever, but I don't imagine the police would be too bothered about it.  I maintain though, that if you turn up dressed like terrorists in balaclavas and ski masks and start shouting and swearing at people, tensions are soon going to rise and violence becomes more likely.  There was no need for any of it.

Â