The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

5 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

If you are an Asylum seeker you can not be penalised for the way you arrive in the country, they are a specific exemption to illegal immigration.

I am not saying I agree with it but that is the law as I understand it.

3 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I am not saying I agree with it but that is the law as I understand it.

Didn't mean to come across accusatory or anything, I'm just saying that Asylum Seekers are a specific, legal exemption. Yes it is illegal to enter the country without permission, however if you do so with the intent to claim asylum it doesn't apply.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Milfner said:

How is this even allowed? Absolutely taking the piss out of his constituents. 

Nadine Dorries went on it in 2012. She ate Ostrich Anus. Then she fell in love with Boris Johnson. 

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Nadine Dorries went on it in 2012. She ate Ostrich Anus. Then she fell in love with Boris Johnson. 

i feel like hancock deserves a bigger punishment than eating ostrich anus for the COVID shambles

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

They know the game's up, they're getting demob happy. 

Absolutely this. He knows he's out in the next election and he knows he's never getting near a government role ever again so he's building his media profile. Sucks for his constituents but they voted tory so......

10 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Absolutely this. He knows he's out in the next election and he knows he's never getting near a government role ever again so he's building his media profile. Sucks for his constituents but they voted tory so......

Dunno about the first. He's one of the safer Tories. If he goes, they're probably down to double digits in number of MPs.

13 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

Only a suspension, so he'll be back (in the party) when they need him to vote

Well you say that but it would take a massive Tory MP extinction before they NEED him to vote. He also seems to be deeply unpopular esp with Sunak who seemingly deliberate ignored him the other day. I think the Tories are of the opinion he's a bit Toxic

When Mad Nad went on the same programme, she had the whip removed and in reality was only allowed back in the party because, as you say, they needed her votes and they needed her to shut up (She was proposing a joint Tory / UKIP slate at the next election)

Mancock doesn't have the luxury of having anything the Tories need, he also seems to have his constituency party angered. The Tories may decide they desire his very safe seat more than they desire him filling it.

Â