Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

A winning result against Swansea is absolutely imperative. 

i wouldn't put money on it

nothing from any player today suggests we could beat anyone apart from ourselves

Indeed. Not only is the defence a clown show the attack is lightweight to say the least and is reliant on hoofs to some Championship Donkey. 

We are 4 points from safety with 29 games to go. I am likely to be in the minority here but I still see us staying up. Either Sherwood will turn it around, starting with a win against Swansea, or he'll be sacked post Swansea and someone else will do what he couldn't and get results out of what I think is a decent squad of players.

One things for sure I won't be throwing the towel in. It is not in my nature. We have a fight on our hands no doubt about it but you don't shrivel up like a leaf and bitch and moan. That is not what supporting your side is about and I'd like to think there is enough of us going to the games or watching from afar with big enough balls for the battle ahead and getting right behind the players, and manager, whoever that may be.

Edited by markavfc40

I said the players were good enough, i don't believe that anymore.

beginning to think even Gana is overrated, he's like Westwood mark 2 at the moment, doesn't do much wrong but contributes next to nothing to our play.

Not signing a premiership quality striker is really costing us, we needed to spend a lot more money on players, i thought Gestede was signed a back up option a squad player, we've built the entire team around a one trick pony despite the fact we have no ability to feed that horse!

signing Richards was a good move, but we needed that level of experience and quality in every area of the pitch, the young new signings have no role models to follow in the team, Gabby, Westwood?

Gana was fantastic today. Don't understand how you can look at his style of play and say he's any way similar to Westwood.

name me anything of note he did today?

i rate him, but i don't really understand the role he is playing as we still look outnumbered in midfield

Looking forward to it. Fed up of the premier league plus this joke of a club does not deserve to be in it

I'm starting to feel the same way. The spiteful side of me feels that the only appropriate payback for 5 years of ruined weekends and embarrassed admissions of who I support is for Lerner to take a bath of more than £100m. He deserves nothing better. 

• Like 1

Gueye was good first half and probably needs a better midfield partner, think Gueye and Sanchez alone could be good

Sanchez can't play in a two

Neither can Westwood

This is why were forced into playing 3 CM's every game and it's one of the reasons why we can't play Jack and Gil and one of the reasons why we will probably get relegated the spine of the team is wank tbh

With 50 mill to spend in the summer i thought we could have rectified this obviously not

Edited by AshVilla

Â