Pre-Match Thread

alreadyexists

I think its a 4-2-3-1

Westwood    Sanchez

Sinclair        Grealish             Gil

Gabby

Playing 2 in midfield could be a risk. Would've liked to see Hutton start ahead of Bacuna. Last chance for Gabby

You're funny.

• Like 2

I think its a 4-2-3-1

Westwood    Sanchez

Sinclair        Grealish             Gil

Gabby

Playing 2 in midfield could be a risk. Would've liked to see Hutton start ahead of Bacuna. Last chance for Gabby

You're funny.

That's interesting - I think you're right on the formation, but I see Sinclair up top, Gil on the right and Gabby on the left.

Yep, I thought Sinclair up top as well but in terms of a natural fit Gabby should be there and Sinclair wide, even if does make both them redundant. :(

EDIT: I didn't really think about which side the wide players were on. I just know it'll be Jack through the middle.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Considering Sherwoods comments about Sinclair being wasted on the left have to expect our customary 4-2-3-1

Guzan

Bacuna - Richards - Lescott - Amavi

Westwood - Sanchez

Grealish - Gil - Agbonlahor

Sinclair

Lot of pace down that left, lets hope it pays off. Need big games from Westwood and The Rock today. Big test to see if Lescotts up to it too!

Edited by BleedClaretAndBlue

Really hope this is a 4-2-3-1, a lot of pace to be exploited with the front 4 while remaining solid enough in the middle.

Don't have high hopes for this game on the basis of Leicester's form but there's a decent spine to the team with decent options on the bench (not an ageing Joe Cole).

Also, if Gabby can't do it with the likes of Grealish and Gil in behind him then he wont be doing it full stop anymore IMO.