Pre-Match Thread

alreadyexists

The 2 home games were satisfying enough last season, but that game at the KP was pure agony. They absolutely battered us, how it finished 1-0 ill never know. They missed sitter after sitter and Lambert served up a classic gutless display. 

Think we might surprise even ourselves today and will grab a decent point.

going for a draw here 1-1

Mahrez

Grealish with his first of many 

Edited by BleedClaretAndBlue

Might surprise them as well!  I have no idea what the team or formation will be today with new players coming in and players 'sort of' back from injury.  The upside of that is, I suppose, Raniere will be in the dark as well, to some degree. That must make it more difficult to prepare for us and could give us an edge in the early part of the game if we can surprise them a bit - am I just grasping at straws here.....

Edited by Gary Thomas

Waited far, far too long for this game! The international games should be midweek and not disrupt Saturdays, I hate having to wait 15 days for a game when there will be something silly like 4 in 9 days over Christmas.

Praying we can start Grealish and Adama, if so I think we'll win comfortably.

This is the sort of game that we need to be getting something from if we are not going to be in trouble again at the end of the season.

The team still needs to get more familiar with playing with each other and we cannot afford to be without too many key players through injury but I have been tempted by Sinclair to score 2 or more goals @ 11/1 with Corals and I think we look good for at least a point if that comes in (and he gets 2 goals for fun at the moment). ;) 

Well if were meant to be finishing top 12 i'd say we need to get maximum points from teams like Leicester 

3 - 0 Villa

Veretout hat-trick

Edited by AshVilla

---------------------Guzan

Hutton--Richards----Lescott----Amavi

------------------Sanchez

-----------Westwood----Veretout

Adama----------------------------------------Grealish

---------------------Sinclair

Given that Gana is injured. Gil in for Adama if he's not fit enough.