Pre-Match Thread

alreadyexists

We were fine against Sunderland apart from that free kick and did pretty well at Palace and Bournemouth - so not sure it has been shameful to be fair.

Generally though, we have a tendency to concede early and give ourselves an uphill struggle in games. In fact, when we concede once we often look like conceding even more. If we actually give ourselves a chance by not conceding within the first 20-30 minutes then we're normally fine.

We're losing this, unless Sinclair gets us a goal. Can't see any goal threat other than him in that team.Clark should be playing also, he has a good record vs Leicester and has kept 2 clean sheets with Ireland in the past 2 weeks. Hutton should also be playing and I'd have Kozak in ahead of Gabby.

Can't fault Tim's team selection - its exactly the team I would have picked based on who is available.

I suspect it will be Gabby up top with Gil right and Sinclair left, with Jack roaming. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jack on the left, or to see all 3 of these rotating though when we are attacking. I expect to us to be quite fluid and to have the ball for long periods.

I think we might nick this 1-0 or 2-1, with Gabby to score 1 at least. Tim has said he's been working on his 1-on-1 finishing in training, so hopefully we see some of that today!

• Like 4