alreadyexists

------------------- Guzan ----------------

Hutton -- Richards -- Lescott -- Amavi

------------------ Sanchez --------------

----------- Gueye ------ Veretout -------

Traore ---------------------------- Grealish

------------------ Sinclair --------------------

subs Bunn, Clark, Bacuna, Westwood, Gil, Ayew, Agbonlahor

This is imo our best 11 at the moment but I doubt Sherwood agrees.

Westwood will play as will Gestede, also I'm not sure Hutton will keep his place with either Bacuna or Ilore possibly taking his place.

They are doing very well at the moment but if we are ever worried about playing Leicester then I give up! We'll either win, lose or draw imo ;)

Veretout's done nothing to justify being picked ahead of Westwood (yet!)

Apart from that I think I'd agree with you, although I have my doubts as to whether Traore is quite ready to start in the prem. But would much rather him instead of Gabby or N'Zog

Any midfield line-up that we could feasibly put together is worse without Gana in it. He basically does the work of one and a half players.

He's a very good player, but that's just not true is it. He does the work of one midfielder well. We have a few others though.

I have a feeling this game is going to be all about Mahrez - he's a fabulous player, linked this summer with Arsenal and Barcelona - if we can stop him without leaving massive holes for the others, we'll win this.

Agreed. He needs to be stopped at all costs. I hope we stick a player on him like amoeba on a junkie's sink and contain the bastard.

Great news guys:

Tim Sherwood says Idrissa Gana is a doubt for Sunday's clash with Leicester - with the boss also sweating on the fitness of Jack Grealish and Adama Traore.

Gana picked up a hamstring injury on international duty with Senegal and will be assessed in the next 72 hours ahead of the Foxes clash.

Sherwood revealed that Grealish is ahead of Adama in his fitness battle as the pair recover from hamstring and ankle issues.

But the boss is hopeful that both could play a part at the weekend.

He said: "Jack and Adama are making progress.

"Jack is closer than Adama. We're not sure if they are going to be fit at this minute. We are monitoring them day by day. We are treating the injuries.

"Adama got kicked on the calf and injured his ankle at the same time. The kick on the calf has improved, that's no problem, it's just that the ankle is still a bit of a problem.

"We will give them every opportunity to be ready for the next game.

"Idrissa picked up a hamstring injury on international duty. We're hoping he can get himself fit but it looks doubtful."

Gabby Agbonlahor has also recovered from his bout of sickness.

Gabby is fit!

They are due a loss and we are due a win. Could it be that simple?

I hope you're right, I'm hoping the two week break has ruined their momentum

Well the 3 months off season didn't but yeah. Think it will be a very open game.

They are due a loss and we are due a win. Could it be that simple?

I hope you're right, I'm hoping the two week break has ruined their momentum

Well the 3 months off season didn't but yeah. Think it will be a very open game.

That would be so sweet

Its pretty incredible how a team that struggled so much for most of last season have picked up where they left off given their amazing last 10 or so games from last season. All their bad press over the summer about their players abroad in Thailand and losing their (bat -shit-crazy) manager combined with acquiring a new manager with new idea etc - yet they have carried on their great form. They know their home form is their strength and as someone said above, they will want to start fast. If we keep it tight in the opening half hour then we could get a result here. Would love to see Traore and greasily back in the fold but we're going to miss Gana massively.

3-0....No chance with our new rock solid defence, spell binding creativity and the goal machine they call Sinclair. No chance I tell you.

Edit. Just looked at the PL predictions this week. Cannot believe how pessimistic you lot are.  Where’s your winning mentality?  Tim, have a word.

Edited by Gary Thomas