Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

It's a sad state of affairs really - he was slated for his early performances, culminating in gum-gate against wycombe, but then appeared to turn the corner, played well and get the fans back 'onside'.

Then he does this and it's back to square one...

This guy is just **** with me . . . I spend months telling the world what a useless lump he is, and he regularly proves me right, but then gradually he starts to turn it around and, being the fair-minded chap my arrogance assumes me to be, I start thinking 'you know what, maybe he's not so useless after all', and then within a week there's that performance. 

On the other hand, this:

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

A lot of personal insults about his appearance (the scars on his forehead) and the worst I saw was one guy saying they wish he had died when the car struck him as a kid. Horrible stuff :(

. . . is just **** disgusting, and wouldn't be right under any circumstances. He is, as @Rugeley Villa points out, someone's kid. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

What goes through these thick 'footballers' heads? They should ban footballers from having social media, nothing good ever comes of it 

Yes they should. If I became manager, it would be probably the first thing I did. I'd actually write it into contracts. 

• Like 1

Â