Pre Match Thread

dont_do_it_doug.

Whos on the bench? Want to watch but the sickness I felt after Saturday might come back. Can I leave the game alone all night for fear of being pissed off for the rest of the week????  What to do..... 

ffs why isn't ayew playing

Because he is shockingly bad

Gabby isn't then? Hasn't scored in 600 + minutes of football yet he starts every game

Starting to lose my patience with Sherwood now starting him every game spunked 10 mill on a striker that can't even get on the pitch

I don't know how you can call him shockingly bad when he has had limited game time since he's been here the only way he's ever going to adjust to the pace of the game over here is by playing regularly no chance of that happening by the looks of it as long as the undroppable gabby plays week in week out.

Kozak/Ayew ahead of Gabby every week imo

Gabby isn't then? Hasn't scored in 600 + minutes of football yet he starts every game

Starting to lose my patience with Sherwood now starting him every game spunked 10 mill on a striker that can't even get on the pitch

I don't know how you can call him shockingly bad when he has had limited game time since he's been here the only way he's ever going to adjust to the pace of the game over here is by playing regularly no chance of that happening by the looks of it as long as the undroppable gabby plays week in week out.

Kozak/Ayew ahead of Gabby every week imo

That's not what you asked.

You asked why Ayew isn't playing, he isn't playing because so far he has been shockingly bad.

Whos on the bench? Want to watch but the sickness I felt after Saturday might come back. Can I leave the game alone all night for fear of being pissed off for the rest of the week????  What to do..... 

Subs- Bunn, Hutton, Richardson, Ayew, Sanchez, Gil, Grealish.

• Like 1