Pre Match Thread

dont_do_it_doug.

As important as this game is, I'm guessing that Sherwood is protecting his creative players for the league. As a PL club, we should be able to win this with that team, it's only that us fans are so used to that not being the case.

With the Blose, we know it's going to be physical, so the lineup kinda make sense to me. Would like to have seen Kozak involved though.

• Like 2

As important as this game is, I'm guessing that Sherwood is protecting his creative players for the league. As a PL club, we should be able to win this with that team, it's only that us fans are so used to that not being the case.

With the Blose, we know it's going to be physical, so the lineup kinda make sense to me. Would like to have seen Kozak involved though.

Thing is we are playing like a PL club in name only.

Thing is we are playing like a PL club in name only.

I agree and we need to snap out of it.

I'm slightly at odds with the majority as I think we should have more league point that we do. We should have got more points from Palace, Sunderland and Leicester were it not for individual errors, and I include the manager in that.

Were it not for those, we'd be top half for sure. It's only against the Boggies where we never looked like winning, and this has brought the pressure and negativity back. We're better than the Blues. We need to start believing it.

• Like 1

3 at the back then?

Ts doesn't want to lose this so setting up defensively.

still don't see it working - hopefully I'll be wrong!

Except it's not a defensive lineup, no protection for the back. 

They'll have to play on the front foot.