Pre Match Thread

dont_do_it_doug.

Tim will field as many British players as possible as they know what this game is about.

Bunn

Hutton Richards Lescott Clark/Richardson

Westwood Richardson/Sanchez

Agbonlahor Cole Grealish

Gestede

Comfortable win.

If Richardson or Cole are anywhere near the starting 11 I will abseil down from the upper Witton and poke Tim's eyes out.

How do we go about this game? 

All I can think about is damage limitation, how can we field a team that is weak enough to use as an excuse if we lose, but still good enough to potentially win? 

I'm absolutely terrified of Villa fielding their best XI and getting smashed as we won't hear the end of it for decades.

Just glad I'm on holiday from work this week as all my colleagues are Blues fans.. 

But surely fielding our best team gives us more chance of winning. I'm not sure I can agree with any of your post Daweii, its almost giving up before a balls been kicked. 

Talk about a loosing mentality, it is like loads of fans are scared to death of loosing on here!   We can deal with that if it happens.  But right now we should be focused on winning this game and if you look at the two squads there is every reason to believe it should be us that come out on top .  We just need our team to turn up, fight and show some character.

• Like 1

Getting absolute pelters from every nose that walks in my store today .

They are confident.

I take it you work in a Cash Converters or 99p store?

playing English players because its a derby has to be the stupidest tactic... Chelsea and Arsenal have won plenty of derbies with their foreigners.

Play quality not Englishmen. Would rather 11 Ganas than Gabbys on the field.