Pre Match Thread

dont_do_it_doug.

I want Blouse to score early so their inbred knuckle-draggers can celebrate like party animals and even jump all over the pitch giving it large ..... then I want us to completely trash them by many goals so that they really hurt bad, REALLY bad :) !!!

I want Blouse to score early so their inbred knuckle-draggers can celebrate like party animals and even jump all over the pitch giving it large ..... then I want us to completely trash them by many goals so that they really hurt bad, REALLY bad :) !!!

I think if any of their fans come on the pitch if they score you will have some of ours come on as well to confront them. Our record against lower league clubs is terrible which worries me plus in all honesty they have been doing okay under rowett, Getting the first goal is crucial in a game like this.

I've noticed previous topics on this lot are titled 'sha'. Can we have this altered please. Or to 'that lot from the other place' or 'knuckledraggers' or 'inbreds' or some other such. At any rate a nervy 2-1 win

If only there was a "report" function so that you could bring things to the attention of a mod easily :)

• Like 1

Don't think the stewards/WMP will allow anybody near the pitch but in the various hotspots around the ground, it will kick off in pockets but WMP will be on it like a rash as usual.

As ever, if you want trouble you'll find it and if you don't then it will be no big deal.

They are absolutely chomping at the bit for this. I agree that we're certain to concede so need to create plent of chances and take them. Any idea what their allocation will be? Assume they'll get the North Upper and Doug Ellis usual - which will be bad news placing these bastards above our fans.

Tim could really cement himself in the hearts of the Villa faithful with a win here.

one suspects the delay in announcing ticket details could be due to arguments between blues and WMP over ticket allocation. imagine they wont want to give them the usual 4500 allocation after what happened at their place

They are absolutely chomping at the bit for this. I agree that we're certain to concede so need to create plent of chances and take them. Any idea what their allocation will be? Assume they'll get the North Upper and Doug Ellis usual - which will be bad news placing these bastards above our fans.

Tim could really cement himself in the hearts of the Villa faithful with a win here.

Really can't see them getting both uppers. I think it'll either be the north or that section of the doug only. Would be much easier to police of they were all in the north, but doubt we'll give them all of those tickets. Would much prefer them to have the section of the doug and a big divider lined by police to watch over the scum.

If we had last seasons squad, i would be very nervous that the ***** would do us, Rowett i think must be an crazy miracle worker and probably the best manager in the championship as he's turned a squad which has absolutely F all apart from Grey into an organised unit, good at set pieces, functional if drab and boring, which is a good benchmark for a top ten championship team. Last year under Lambert i think we'd have tried to loft balls into the box which would have been easily defendable and they would nick a goal or two from corners or a free kick, before we finally start to play in the last 10 mins and score one back, then with our next chances hit the post, bar, bar, 3 world class saves and an offside goal and bloody lose 2-1.

Now we have unknown, mystical talents like Traore who while rawer than a laid egg is capable of football incomprehensible and in a total different stratoraphic plane than what SHA can even imagine. These maverick skills by him and Jack, Amavi etc with some steely toughness from Gana, Sanchez et al if we need to outmuscle them will be enough to break down their weakness-and-failing masking organisational disciplined approach.

4-1 

• Like 1

Wish these would go on sale!  Cannot for the life of me imagine they would be given the full allocation, maybe a standard premier league allocaation?

Either way, I would be very surpsied if even we managed to balls this up, derby or not we should have enough quality to beat these knuckledraggers

SOTC

I'm not even going to attempt to reproduce the article in here and have the formatting take a great big dump on me so I'll just say there's an article on the Birmingham Mail website.  It doesn't say where they'll be sitting though.  Just that it's £30 a ticket with £20 and £15 for concessions.

• Like 1

The SHA forum is already crammed with noses planning to buy tickets for the Holte ..... this small allocation could backfire if we aren't careful ..... will need to be booking history only and no general sale !!!

Edited by Paul33