Pre-Match Thread

ismail-villa

Nah in Tim we trust. I think it will be a tough match with Palace slightly in favor, but we can definitely take it. I think offensive subs like Traore and Ayew/Agbonlahor can really be a difference maker. I doubt many defenders want to see any of them coming on late in a match. 

This is going to be a very real test of where we're at this season.

Crystal Palace, after their form under Pardew last season, will definitely be aiming for top 8. Whether that's realistic for them remains to be seen, but they're definitely a decent side. Getting a point today would be a good result, but I think Tim will be looking for the win.

They've got some dangerous players in Zaha, Bolasie, Sako and Cabaye, plus different striking options in Wickham and Bamford. Palace fan seem confident that they'll be getting the win.

I'd be delighted with a win, but I think we'll come away with a narrow defeat. Hope I'm wrong though.

Gabby to score, but probably a draw. I would like to see an improvement in our play today, we have the players who should be able to keep possession now and this is the sort of game we really need to do that especially in the first twenty minutes

It's so depressing to think CP are tipped as favourites. Oh the change of times. Narrow loss and early signs of meltdown-syndrome amongst a few supporters.

Edited by osmark86

It's so depressing to think CP are tipped as favourites. Oh the change of times. Narrow loss and early signs of meltdown-syndrome amongst a few supporters.

Not really, we've been rubbish, but we're looking to improve. Palace are just 6 months further along the curve.