Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

I don't know if this picture has already been posted today because I can't be bothered to go back through more than three previous pages but here is his Tottenham record under Sherwood. 

I doubt many would be complaining if he can produce these sort of numbers for us. 

E0WPdK1.jpg

• Like 1

I wonder if he's at the Molineaux tonight. I'd imagine he's tucked away in an executive box somewhere?

I'm really happy with this. I think he will surprise a lot of people this season.

Nah, JulieB will have him holed up in a hotel room in Birmingham....oh sorry I forgot that is only for imaginary signings.

Being reported in the Independent "Under the terms of the move Villa will take sole responsibility for Adebayor’s wages. There is also a loan fee involved in the deal for the player."

So they are giving us a fee at least. good ;D

• Like 1

£5.2m in wages and a fee (that was rumoured to be £2.5m)

£7.7m for a year...

He better score some **** goals, hopefully that's just a spuds fans writing for the independent in a spuds friendly article so they can all feel happy that they've completely washed their hands of him

Article in the Independent tonight claims we will pay a loan fee and pay all of his wages.....Still a good deal??

As long as he's not here permanently on 3 year deal, yes I'd still take him.

It really should've been 50/50 in terms of wages, it's what we usually have to do when we loan out unwanted players but Levy realises we need an experienced prem forward in so is using that to their advantage.

£5.2m in wages and a fee (that was rumoured to be £2.5m)

£7.7m for a year...

He better score some **** goals, hopefully that's just a spuds fans writing for the independent in a spuds friendly article so they can all feel happy that they've completely washed their hands of him

If he scores more than 4 he'll be better value than Falcao was (I still think Falcao is mint).