Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

Try again next week.

Remember we're dealing with Daniel Levy here, this is the guy that got us to pay Jenas's wages for the full year of his loan so he's not going to give us him for free even though he has no future at Spurs.

At the same time we can't afford another Heskey type situation so that's why it's stalemate. And we haven't even begun negotiating with the player who isn't the most straightforward individual either.

Is this even happening or is just pure speculation at the moment?

I think it's happening it's just a weird one as he has very high wages that we could afford, but we'd rather not have a player on our books that is earning close to £5 million a year. I think it will happen, but just a whole lot of haggling happening right now I am sure.. 

I could watch that second goal on that video all day long.

He starts off quite deep in his own half without the ball and keeps running without knowing if the ball will even come to him. And some call him lazy...

How about that lovely stamp On Van Persie?

Or when he idiotically almosted caused a riot with Arsenal fans? He is a cheat and I dont wnat him either (suprise suprise) :P

Van Persie is a right prick so I dont see what the problem is either, he also nearly had a punch up on the pitch with Bentdner who is also a prick

Adebayor doesnt like pricks

Is there any concrete links/sources though or is this just lazy journalism?

His agent said he is coming for his medical so probably as concrete as it can get 

Edited by samjp26

His agent said he is coming for his medical so probably as concrete as it can get

When did this happen?

Genuinely not seen anything on it so keen to know.

When did this happen?

Also news to me?

When did this happen?

You'd done well then as pretty much every single U. K newspaper has stated he's in talks with us at least so if they're all running on the same story then it must've come from a cast iron source.

Now talking with someone is completely different from coming to a deal that suits all parties so would expect it to drag although think it will be done before Bournemouth.

Not sure he'll be fit enough to start straight away either so more Agbonlahor for everyone on VT to enjoy....

How about that lovely stamp On Van Persie?

Or when he idiotically almosted caused a riot with Arsenal fans? He is a cheat and I dont wnat him either (suprise suprise) :P

Van Persie is a right prick so I dont see what the problem is either, he also nearly had a punch up on the pitch with Bentdner who is also a prick

Adebayor doesnt like pricks

God help Fabian Delph then!!