Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

i wonder if Jordan will start today. It's early days after his injury but I've got a feeling RDM prefers the more experienced head of Cissokho.

if that's going to be the case I'd like to see him given a chance on the left wing. We know he can skin most players with pace and he can whip a ball in. Plus he'd have that defensive head on him to not leave cissokho isolated. Him and Adomah would offer that speed in the final third we severely lack. 

I think its a potential option during a game to allow grealish/Ayew to move inside where imo they can do more damage

• Like 1

Amavi really should be starting games now and especially at home because he offers us something completely different going forwards and his crossing ability for the likes of Kodija and Gestede will provide so many assists, Cissokho while decent at defending is useless in the final third attacking wise. Surely RDM can see this 

3 minutes ago, deamie said:

Amavi really should be starting games now and especially at home because he offers us something completely different going forwards and his crossing ability for the likes of Kodija and Gestede will provide so many assists, Cissokho while decent at defending is useless in the final third attacking wise. Surely RDM can see this 

Amavi is horrific

Whilst defence should be the main feature of an full back, the main reason i want Amavi back is for his crossing ability.

Whilst he is very good at dribbling, its was his delivery that stood out for me last season. With Kodja and Gestede up top, he will rack up the assists.

Cissokho is solid defensively (most of the time) but whenever he gets the ball in an attacking area i know nothing good will come of it. With Amavi im standing up in anticipation. 

• Like 3

Â