Dennis Praet

PieFacE

If it's true, then I don't blame them for increasing the price.

The time taken to do the Benteke deal was stupid, and the 'admin' problems just made me hate Liverpool even more. So when we're clearly acting small time and seemingly not spending money until a player is sold, I don't blame other clubs increasing their prices, as we're taking the piss as much as Liverpool had been with their Benteke offers.

• Like 1

If it's true, then I don't blame them for increasing the price.

The time taken to do the Benteke deal was stupid, and the 'admin' problems just made me hate Liverpool even more. So when we're clearly acting small time and seemingly not spending money until a player is sold, I don't blame other clubs increasing their prices, as we're taking the piss as much as Liverpool had been with their Benteke offers.

Yeah, I would assume that as the season gets closer to a start the penalty for disruption to a club for losing players is higher.  It's now going to be more difficult for them to replace the player if they sell him to us, they have less time and will need a bigger budget...the prices will reflect that.

• Like 1

Nothing to do with fee I just think with Gil coming back in the fold this is probably not as big in terms of priority.

He is more of a central midfielder.. he likes to get forward and attack but has defensive qualities as well. Gil is more of a forward.

If we play a 433... Praet Gueye and Sanchez for example and Gil uptop with new striker and Grealish.

We really need more creativity in the middle of the park. We always rely on our forwards to drop deep.

• Like 1

I love transfer windows

Fans looking for news any news in advance

You get news,  however sketchy,  you share news

Fans abuse for sharing news

Fans looking for news and criticising when they dont get it

I love transfer windows

There hasn't been that much abuse towards people sharing news/rumours though Richard. You'll always get the odd one or two, no matter what you say. But most people have been lapping up the rumours

Any reason to have a little dig though ay? ;)

Â