Aspiration Thread

PongRiddims

Simply...

1 - What is your ultimate dream, no boundaries?

2 - What is your ultimate dream, real life restrictions?

And to the man in the yacht in Monaco, I know they can be the same ;)

1 - Me and my cadre of sex-crazed, laser-cannon-toting warrior women/concubines (comprising Eliza Dushku, Zooey Deschanel, Mary Elizabeth Winstead etc.) conquer the world and then the universe using our vast fleet of transforming battlemech-spaceships, then discover the key to immortality and recipe for the greatest pepperoni pizza ever made.

2 - To slip into a coma whereby I hallucinate the above until I die.

1 - What is your ultimate dream, no boundaries?

To wake up one morning and have a tail, like a ring tailed lemur, just so I can wave it around and stuff, I don;t even want to use it, I just literally wanna have it there
2 - What is your ultimate dream, real life restrictions?
I have no dreams in this context, one day to the next seems to be serving me just fine at the minute...I suppose I could say I dream of winning the lottery but I don't play it

Probably... Win the lottery, allowing me to buy and renovate houses with my dad, finally record and release all the songs I've written and open some kind of animal sanctuary and waste millions on saving little flea-bitten scruffy cats, dogs and wild hamsters 'n that.

That's my answer for both scenarios.

• Like 2

One more kid and a bigger house and I'll be pretty much all set.

After that I really just want to travel and one day see the Villa win something.

1. Live forever

2. Live a bit longer

Seriously though, I'm happy as I am. Freedom from serious illness for me and the family would be nice. Oh, and world peace. 

• Like 2

1. Live forever

2. Live a bit longer

Seriously though, I'm happy as I am. Freedom from serious illness for me and the family would be nice. Oh, and world peace. 

totally agree, good health for my kids is the ultimate goal in life but thats not really down to me. i think if you have your health you cant complain, add to that no money worries and it puts the icing on the cake.

I'd like the option of doing what i want, when i want, only then am i truely 'free'.

I'd love never to feel irritated by other people, I'd like to walk for miles and everyone would be friendly, open and welcoming to everyone else. No one trying to upset or one-up others, such is the capitalist country/culture we live in.

I'd love the guaranteed feeling of safety. By that I mean not worrying about anything, and I say that as a laid back guy.

I'd like to watch my son grow up in a utopia of happiness.

Money counts for nothing.

• Like 3

To eat whatever the **** I want without any bad effects on my health. I'd be having burgers, pizzas, ice cream etc. 24/7 whilst being healthy and fit as a fiddle.

However realistically, I want to have my own three bedroom house in a nice neighbourhood with a lovely family with the hope of becoming a microbiologist. :)

• Like 2

to be able to time travel so i can revisit the mid-late 70's/early 80's when villa were good and experience what it felt like when we were kings. :flag:

realistically as i don't have any kids of my own i hope my niece is able to get into uni on the nurse's course she wants to do and then after a year or two get on the midwifes course cause this is what she wants to do.

Â