limpid

Brilliant goal. I think we've looked better going forward in the 2nd half - Cole has looked good and Veretout has done well so far as well. I think we will look pretty amazing once we have a full set of players to choose from!

Sanchez is the most casual player i've ever seen. He might as well just light up a cigar and stroll about with it in his gob.

and yet I'm more comfortable with him at the back than I am with Richards there :D
  • Like 1

I really like Bunn, don't know if he's good enough for the no 1 spot but I just love how enthusiastic he is since joining us.

Very happy he's with us.

I personally would love the midfield to be a three of Veretout/Sanchez/Gueye.

I wouldn't have any complaints in seeing Bunn start out first league game. He seems better at organising the defence from corners and coming out to collect a ball from corners.

I really like Bunn, don't know if he's good enough for the no 1 spot but I just love how enthusiastic he is since joining us.

Very happy he's with us.

I personally would love the midfield to be a three of Veretout/Sanchez/Gueye.

I wouldn't have any complaints in seeing Bunn start out first league game. He seems better at organising the defence from corners and coming out to collect a ball from corners.

I think he will start next week.

What's nice is that Sinclair is probably most fan's pick for the bench. Yet here he is, banging them in against decent opposition, albeit in a pre season friendly.

We have genuine variety and depth up front and in attacking positions. We've not had such variety in the style of players for years. Whether they are any good remains to be seen, it's looking hopeful to me.

I am concerned about our defence, but building a team can take years. Sherwood seems to have made a good start.

Â