limpid

Amavi won't be with us long!

Love the optimism....
He is quality, at least we'll get £20m

See us getting much better over coming years....so lets see....he might want to stick around for a few years before moving on!!

Edited by Gary Thomas

Gueye is everywhere :lol:, i bet he's gonna be so frustrating for other teams to play against.

Takes the ball in the right back position and then about 3 minutes later he's stealing it from them in the center circle.

Edited by Bradd92

Amavi and Gueye look very good - we've got better as the half has gone on which is a promising thing.

Ayew looks a little frustrating, he gets into great positions on the ball and then when you want him to drive at players or through a space, he doesn't - he wants to cut back or cut inside - he's a little too keen to play at walking pace maybe. Could just be a pre-season thing.

Crespo looked like a groin problem.

Seems to be some positive comments about Ayew so far... Those watching what's he looking like/bringing to the team and play?

To me, he's seemed to have that touch of class/ quality that we usually lack. He's still had some dodgy moments but a lot of his play has been calm, composed and fairly accurate. He's like Sinclair but with more natural ability.

Amavi, Westwood, Gueye and Ayew have been great. Kozak not so great which disappoints me as I've defended him over the last few weeks.. All in all positive stuff from our new guys.

Gueye is everywhere :lol:, i bet he's gonna be so frustrating for other teams to play against.

Takes the ball in the right back position and then about 3 minutes later he's stealing it from them in the center circle.

I'd be a little surprised if he couldn't make it from right back to centre mid in 3 minutes!!

• Like 2

Seems to be some positive comments about Ayew so far... Those watching what's he looking like/bringing to the team and play?

To me, he's seemed to have that touch of class/ quality that we usually lack. He's still had some dodgy moments but a lot of his play has been calm, composed and fairly accurate. He's like Sinclair but with more natural ability.
good to hear! Nice to have some forwards who are calm on the ball! I have a feeling he could do well here

Only seen the last 25.

Kozak has been terrible. Hold up play and touch none existent and no pace to run onto good through balls.

Ayew showing good movement and creates space.

Gueye is everywhere, doesn't lose possession and reads the play well.

Amavi is class, good pace and always looking to go outside the opposition defenders, and what a cross he has.

Crespo from the short bits I saw is similar to cuellar (not just looks).

No one really stood out, but no one looking bad.

I'm not too impressed with Richards. Every time he seems to make a decent tackle, he ends up on his arse. He also has these rush-of-blood moments when he sprints up the pitch and inevitably loses the ball :S

• Like 1

Â