Rugby World Cup 2015

Don_Simon

I've had to put up with so much snide arrogant shit today it's actually made me interested in a rugby result.

I've had to put up with so much snide arrogant shit today it's actually made me interested in a rugby result.

As an Englishman living in Wales, I can empathise. With putting up with snide, arrogant shit that is.

As an Englishman living in Wales, I can empathise. With putting up with snide, arrogant shit that is.

Yep, that's pretty much exactly the logic I've had to put up with all **** day, weird from a game that thinks itself so superior.

Something I've not really noticed before, Dan Biggar is a bit of a word removed isn't he?

hes a winner. that's pretty much it. would sell his own grandmother for it - one of those types.

actually a tidy bloke when I've spoke to him around - and theres a lot of rugby players that certainly aren't!

It is unfair. Japan were done no favours by the scheduling when they had to face a fresh Scotland just four days after beating South Africa but I'm not sure what the solution is, a tournament which lasts two months isn't going to hold people's interest so you've got to make compromises somewhere.  It's not just the minnows though, South Africa, New Zealand and France have all had four day turnarounds between matches in the pool stage. 

Shaky start to this game from England too. Can't afford to concede an early try and we've been on the brink since kick off. 

Just look at the body language coming off at half time - heads down, hands on hips. They've **** given up already. Absolute words removed. It's men against boys out there. Aussies easily holding us at arms length.

Really well played, Australia.

Shoddy from England but why, oh why oh why when you've built an England side on Ford at 10 do you change it and play Farrell at 10?

**** mental.

That's it in a nutbag really bye bye Lancaster.

Â