Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/07/aston-villa-15-16-kit.html

Aston Villa 15-16 Home Kit Leaked
Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The new Aston Villa 15-16 Kit introduces a traditional design, honoring the rich history of the English club. Aston Villa will unveil the new Aston Villa 2015-16 Home Shirt on July 7, 2015.

Italian brand Macron produces the new Aston Villa 2015-2016 Kits, which are sponsored by Intuit QuickBooks, an accounting software for small businesses.

Aston Villa 15-16 Home Kit This illustration shows the new Macron Aston Villa 2015-2016 Home Shirt.

aston-villa-15-16-home-kit-1.jpg

A nod to the classic Aston Villa Kits of the 1970s, the new Macron Aston Villa 2015-16 Home Jersey is maroon with sky blue sleeves and a traditional sky blue collar. A slim light blue stripe runs down both sides of the new Aston Villa 2015-2016 Kit, while the sleeve cuffs boast three maroon lines.

The Macron and Intuit QuickBooks logos on the front of the new Aston Villa 15-16 Kit are solid white, with the QuickBooks logo's appearance reworked from what was used on last seasons's West Bromwich Kits.

Dark red vertical pinstripes grace the front of the new Aston Villa 15-16 Shirt, which is set to be combined with white shorts to create a classic look.

A really nice looking shirt ruined by the too busy sponsors logo and the bloody awful badge.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like that.

Excellent again from Macron, although I await the comments about how s*** it is because it doesn't have 3 stripes or a tick on it.

I have shirts with the tick on them that are nearly ten years old and still as good as the day I bought them. The same can't be said for the shirts with the soppy men on the sleeves.

I really like that.

Excellent again from Macron, although I await the comments about how s*** it is because it doesn't have 3 stripes or a tick on it.

From what I've seen the main reasons that people, including myself, dislike Macron is because of the horrible shiny material they use which looks and feels cheap and tacky, and the Macron men which look shit. For me, it's the material they use. I don't think I've seen anyone complaining without reason or just because they want a big time manufacturer like Nike or Adidas.

As for the leak, it looks very nice and I'll consider buying one dependent on whether they use the same horrible material or something of a higher quality.

Edited by Ginko

I think the first season with macron had a slimy shiny material but haven't they got better over the years? I tried this seasons just gone on and it was a huge step up from my first macron shirt.

• Like 4

Maybe they did change it, but it's still not a nice material for me. Also, I'm not sure if this is because of the material, but the shade of claret is way too pink, or it certainly has been since Macron took over.

Well, looks like the home goalkeeper kit is going to be grey, the away red and the third orange...

AVGK1.JPG

AVGK2.JPG

AVGK3.JPG

Really hope this means that Vitesse template from a few pages back!

Ha, the online shop has now removed all references to colour on these pages and blanked out the 'filter by colour' buttons.  Bit late, lads.  ;)

• Like 1

Â