PauloBarnesi

Just now, penguin said:

Commentator then after their goal: "Cultivated build up, it's always been the West Ham way". 

**** off.

HAHA! Was just coming to post exactly this! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

West Ham co-Chairman David Sullivan speaking to 5 live: 

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. "

_89656701_unitecoach.jpg

_89656763_manutdcoach.jpg

_89656815_coach3.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 3

I bet the West Ham fans don't get accused of taking the gane back to the dark ages! Shocking scenes! Expected some **** to come out of Sullivans gob because that is all he does is talk ****!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, calcifer said:

I bet the West Ham fans don't get accused of taking the gane back to the dark ages! Shocking scenes! Expected some **** to come out of Sullivans gob because that is all he does is talk ****!

I was just about to say - I wonder if the BBC will report this as echoing the 'dark ages'. Probably not. absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

Edit: and I still can't believe they've been gifted a **** stadium. What a terrible football club all over.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

West Ham co-Chairman David Sullivan speaking to 5 live: "It is depressing really, it will be a late night for our fans and some of them won't be able to stay. I don't understand why United couldn't get here at 4pm. They could have got here early. They knew it would be busy. It's crazy.

"There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. If we arrived late at Old Trafford they wouldn't put the kick-off back."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/35945740

Such a scum bag

The West Ham Way! 

Makes sense now.

Â