The FA Cup Final Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

I'm not looking forward to this game in any way, shape or form. Nor next season.

I've literally never been this pessimistic as a Villa fan.

Christ, I need to snap out of it.

You are usually very positive! Have to say, I am a mixture. Head is telling me no chance, heart is saying we can. Problem is my heart is wrong more often than not. :(

Really cannot wait for this. Not sure how I'd react if we won!

It's be so pathetic as a grown man, but I would cry.

I have a horrible (it's actually nice) feeling about things. But I hate it because the more it grows, the bigger the hurt will be. 

Very similar, compounded by a bunch of neutrals over here who want to watch it with me. Not sure I'm prepared to let them watch me completely break mentally.

May well watch in the dark on my own...

...yet that horrible idea won't go away (the nice one) and if it wasn't there I probably wouldn't care about where I watch and who I saw it with...

Yep that's it. I'm watching with an Arsenal fan and my family (Villa) which includes my nieces who are Arsenal due to their dad.

Ergh.

Getting closer to game day. Im actually happy that its a busy week at work which keeps the tension down.

Gut feeling today: We can do this. Think Gabby will come on as sub and give them lots of problem. Something wrong with my gut maybe  ;)

• Like 2

Taken the next 2 days off. Will be good for nothing at work. Busy couple of days with kids then we're there. Going to flick through our last Wembley appearance Friday night. Can't imagine I'll be getting much sleep! We're going to do it...

If Paul the Octopus says we are going to win then it might mean something but psychic penguins are just biscuits to me!

Edited by S-Platt

I for one, perhaps unsupringly, have faith in the Penguins!

I read all your posts as if they've come out your avatar's mouth. This pleases me.
  • Like 2