Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I am sorry to say this, but I don't like all this buying...Feels like something Tottenham and West Ham would do. Yes, the team is better, but being a supporter is being able to identify with players. Right now, all is left from a potential starting line up is Guzan, Gabby and Clark. If they are replaced with new players...well it does not feel like my team anymore.

I am sorry to say this, but I don't like all this buying...Feels like something Tottenham and West Ham would do. Yes, the team is better, but being a supporter is being able to identify with players. Right now, all is left from a potential starting line up is Guzan, Gabby and Clark. If they are replaced with new players...well it does not feel like my team anymore.

We still have young Jack, our future captain and saviour.

Alan Nixon mentions us being after a GK on his Twitter page, I wonder if this had anything to do with Tim's trip to Malaga?.... Ochoa isn't first choice there, coincidence?....

Ochoa would be a really good signing, and if we are looking at malaga how about Roberto Rosales for right back? 

Alan Nixon mentions us being after a GK on his Twitter page, I wonder if this had anything to do with Tim's trip to Malaga?.... Ochoa isn't first choice there, coincidence?....

I think the trip to Malaga was in relation to Crespo. Cordoba is in the same region.

Strange post for me. It's an exciting time. Won't take long for you to identify with the players anyway.

Your team? Ohh the one that has been battling relegation for the past 3 seasons.

Not sure if this has been talked about on here yet, but who do you guys see leaving? (especially if you think more players are coming in)

By my count we'll have 30 senior players after/if Adebayor comes in.  That means we need to ditch 5 players to get to the league registration maximum.

your team has been terrible for years, embrace the change

• Like 2

Ochoa would be a really good signing, and if we are looking at malaga how about Roberto Rosales for right back? 

Ochoa is really bad.

Sorry but can't agree.

The players you talk about, have underperformed for too long and these changes were needed.

Will be up and down for the first 4/6weeks while they settle in but I am far more confident, even knowing this going into the new season.

Also, we have only been watching pre-season games and defenders will not put themselves on the line during these games and getting through them uninjured is important.

However would like to see another CB next week.

Not sure if this has been talked about on here yet, but who do you guys see leaving? (especially if you think more players are coming in)

By my count we'll have 30 senior players after/if Adebayor comes in.  That means we need to ditch 5 players to get to the league registration maximum.

This is the question that's really filling up far too much of my time at the moment :) and by my count its 30 without Adebayor.

Dont think Seigrist or Donacien will be anywhere near the squad come season kick off myself.

Seems obvious Cissokho is off somewhere, Tim's hinted Baker may go out on loan this year. He also mentioned Steer could go out on loan to "the right club".

That gets us to where we are.

I think he'll be trying to offload Nzogbia and Tonev which would make room for Adebayor and A.N.Other

After that we're just left with a list of names of players that haven't just joined us!! so Guzan, Richardson, Bennett, Senderos, Hutton, Gardner, Cole, Bacuna, Gabby & Kozak are the ones I'm starting to wonder about.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/transfers/endendevertraege/statistik/2016/plus/?spielerposition_id=3&yt0=Show

That's a list of defenders with expiring contracts, N'koulou is on it, get him Tim!

I would take out of that list: Matip, N'Koulou, Moreno, Zambrano and Douglas

Interesting that FM2015 wonderkid Eder Balanta (River Plate) is in there.. he will no doubt go to Spain or Portugal..
Don't know how good he is meant to be in real life though.
Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1