Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

11:26

On SSN

BREAKING: WEST BROM REJECT LESCOTT APPROACH

Sky sources understand West Brom have rejected an approach fromAston Villa for defender Joleon Lesoctt.

Wonder if this has anything to do with Richardson.   Remember watching a video of him at Man City and he seemed to be big pals with Lescott.  A word in Sherwood's ear I wonder....

Edited by Gary Thomas

Reports saying we'll be back in for Praet!

Surely not now? 

We will have too many players if we get him in too.

We really need to sell some players, Gabby, Zog, Richardson, Aly, Tonev can all go. 

It just dawned on me that we are very likely to hear various commentators saying "Ayew, Gueye" alot this season. I feel a drinking game coming on. 

"Ayew, Gueye, for Bennett" and VT melts :)

I keep thinking of Sloth out of the Goonies "Ayyyyyeeeewwwwww Gueeeeyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeees"

That is f*c*ing hilarious pmsl

You've got to assume Robinson will go out on loan this season.  There's not a chance of him getting a sniff of the first team.

Cant see us going for Praet now.  We need an out and out winger and a CB.

Sinclair, Gil, Grealish, Agbonlahor, Ayew, and we still have N'Zogbia. A lot of options for the wing. Center back though...

Maybe senderos leaving? We have baker, clark, okore and richards (crespo is a right back) so i hope we still sign one

just think crespo is similar to baker in that he's a centre back that can cover a full back if needed; left for baker, right for crespo. and with ayew being able to play wide or through the middle and veretout and gueye playing any role in the midfield looks like sherwood has gone for players with the ability to play multiple positions and formations

Updated from earlier.

GK: Guzan, Bunn (2)

RB: Hutton, Bacuna, Crespo (3)

LB: Amavi, Bennett, Richardson, Cissokho (4-1=3 because Amavi is officially under 21)

CB: Okore, Clark, Richards, Senderos, Baker (5)

MC: Westwood, Sanchez, Gueye, Gardner, Veretout (5)

AM: Sinclair, Grealish, Ayew, N'Zogbia, Gil, Cole (6-1=5 because Grealish is under 21)

ST: Adebayor (likely), Agbonlahor, Kozak, Gestede (4)

Total size: 27. Need to get rid of at least two. Cissokho and Senderos, maybe? Gardner?

Home-grown: Bunn, Bennett, Richardson, Clark, Richards, Baker, Westwood, Gardner, Cole, Sinclair, N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor. That's twelve, we need at least eight.

1. @reluctantnicko is that villa done now or do we expect more???

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

@10Zoggy Still want a keeper. Baker thing remarkable at so many levels.

1:06 PM - 31 Jul 2015 

Nixon still beating the drum that we are after a keeper.