Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I think the main issue is his pricetag.

Richard says we're not in for him plus he has a dodgy knee. However, without the injury problems he is easily worth 15 million in today's market.

Edited by Mr_Dogg
  • Like 1

Okore's injury could be a silver lining, I thought we needed another CB anyway, this might force sherwoods hand

Say what?? 

Okore is injured?

*runs off to check whats happened and how serious it is..

According with a portuguese journalist, Islam Slimani is a possibility to sign with Villa. His price is around €10m and €15m.

dea508c21ac0febfa959c0e232fdd274.png

Don't tease me. This would be amazing.

surely even Lerner has now realized that due to neglecting first team investment, it now calls for him to dig even deeper into his pocket.

Charlie Austin would be a brilliant buy, that's why i don't think it'll happen.

Can't see many more coming in tbh. Possibly adebayor to fill a void by benteke but just can't see Lerner spending much more.

Once Benteke leaves, Lerner won't have spent a penny.
Well Lerner can expect to see his valuation for the club drop because we will be in the Championship next season, we need someone to replace Benteke's goals. Without his goals we would already be in the Championship.

Would be suicide from Lerner.

Edited by calcifer
  • Like 1

That ain't going to happen.

Do you mean this ain't gonna happen:

Lerner needs to add at least £20m to the kitty on top of whatever we make from selling players.

or Charlie Austin?

Edited by LxYoungAVFC

That ain't going to happen.

Do you mean this ain't gonna happen:

Lerner needs to add at least £20m to the kitty on top of whatever we make from selling players.

or Charlie Austin?

He means Lerner putting £20m into the kitty. Come on Lee, that's pretty obvious, extend your senses.

Saw someone retweet this, guy is a freelance journalist/writes for the villans voice. Just passing it on

@Heathy_25: £16m bid submitted to #QPR by #avfc for 18 #Premier League goal machine Charlie Austin. #NUFC put-off by asking price. Sherwood has money to burn.

Heathy knows nothing.

No way Lerner will spend £20m on top of player sales.

That would see us spend in the region of £65m this summer and there no way that is going to happen.

A guy struggling to sell a club for £150m isn't about to spend £65m even if the majority of that comes from player sales.

As for Austin, I would also be surprised if we are in for him.