Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

We can't lose here. We can pick up the next 'prospect' and then also an experienced striker and still have money left over. I would have Austin in a heart beat if he isn't crocked. 

We can lose when we end up with Ricky Lambert and Adebayor up front for us next season

• Like 2

I think a complete forward (Costa type) will be his preference but saying that he has had good success with target man type players! All depends on are type of play he intends to go for he may look for two players so flexible with tactics!

• Like 1

Think I'll wet meself if next season we've got midfield options of Grealish, Gil, Delph, Gueye, SInclair, Townsend then Amavi and Bacuna also getting forward. I can see Kozak doing very well regardless who we bring in.

Linked with Adem Ljajić.

Tenuous I think, apparently our representatives were in London at the same time as Sabatini and he was asked if Ljajic was available.

Even if Roma want to sell, I'm not entirely sure we'd be a destination that would appeal. He'd want to be playing in the Champions League.

He's a frustrating player, seems he has the talent to do what he wants with the ball at times and then his first touch goes a mile or he does an amazing run to then lash it into the crowd.

Still pretty young though but I don't think he'll ever be at say pjanic's level.

Would like Pione Sisto, he'd surely be a bit cheaper as he's playing in Denmark. Still, this window has already been decent and looks like it may get more exciting. As sad as I am to see Benteke go, we have a real chance to build something bold for the future.

• Like 1