lexicon

Benteke - 32.5m

Cissokho - 2m

Senderos - 1m

Hutton - 3m

Westwood - 3m

Baker - 3m

Tonev - 500k

I cannot see any club willing to either pay a fee for or match the salary of Senderos, Hutton, or Tonev. Maybe Cissokho too considering it's 3 clubs in 3 years for him, and he hasn't even cut it at this level.

• Like 1

Skybet taking money on Tekkers being manc-bound. Odds have dropped from 7/1 to 2/1

all based on that favoriting of the tweet?

What a time to be alive!

Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu32fBkiHFE

Edited by StanBalaban

Skybet taking money on Tekkers being manc-bound. Odds have dropped from 7/1 to 2/1

all based on that favoriting of the tweet?

What a time to be alive!

Reminds me of this:

[/meida]

In the same way that the elephant song reminded Jasper of elephants

• Like 1

might be able to loan zog out for the last year of his contract but cant see anyone buying him unless its one of the promoted teams. Gil has been our stand out performer in training according to Gabby and the Brum mail so hopefully hes earning his chance. Tonev defo needs to move on IMO

Cissokho, N'Zogbia, Cole, Senderos, Richardson, Tonev, Steer that'd be my 7.

Wouldn't be surprised in that was Timmy's top list too.

Trouble is, who would want ANY of them and be prepared to offer similar conditions to what they have?

Unfortunately this means some or many on the next list will be on their way out.

nope

Ok maybe you are right but from what Tim was saying players at the club happy to be here impressed by the training ground on good wages etc then Westwood fits the bill and if lambert was still here then I would share your thoughts! Fwiw I like Westwood and think he has a role to play but he was the first player I thought of from the comments!

Not just transfer fees though. I assume freeing up wages is just as important in the scheme of being able to afford to bring a player in.

Less now than it has been the last few years.

Getting Bent, Vlaar, Given, Weimann, Sylla, Lowton and Stevens though has already made a significant reduction.

I'd estimate that lot probably accounted for circa £230k-£250k a week.

Sure Richards and Gueye will have taken up some of that but its still a fair chunk to play with without increasing the overall bill.

In that latest article TS mentions players on high wages who he can't move on, got to be aimed at Gabby and Nzog for me.. Do we even have that many more high earners.

At a guess I'd said he wants to get did of :

Gabby

Nzog

Bennett

Guzan

Tonev

I'd also hazard a guess that by saying we need to get rid of players before bringing some in, isn't so much about the spending money but squad size. We don't want more than the 25 players (not including youngsters) that you are allowed to register. Then people will be earning wages and not be able to play, which is a complete waste of money.

Edited by mikeyp102