Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I don't think it matters. His game isn't based on pace and he clearly still has much to offer a side like us. I think the likes of Westwood and Grealish would benefit hugely from his exprience too.

Gueye, Cambiasso and Chery coming into supplement the midfield would really beef up our quality.

PRAG. The Swedish U21 heroes won the European Championship gold - which means that many of the players are now red hot on the player market.

One of the players who are the hottest Ludwig Augustinsson.

According to the English sources to Sportexpressen Aston Villa are preparing a bid for the left-back.

The offer may come soon

It has previously been rumored that Liverpool had your eye on him. But according to Expressen Sports English sources it is Aston Villa showing the most concrete interest.

The club has scout "Ludwig" during the U21 European Championship and is currently preparing a bid - that could come in the next days.

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/landslaget/aston-villa-forbereder-bud-pa-augustinsson/

Edited by dudevillaisnice

I followed the U21 tournament from the beginning and whilst Portugal had the better players and probably should've won it. Sweden had the better "team" and whilst Liverpool were linked to him I followed his performances and must say he was very good. Both attacking and defending.

Very good both defending and attacking wise. Be surprised if it comes off mind.

Quote from the article: -"I have heard that there is interest but its nothing that I think about. Right now my only focus is on FC Copenhagen were Im enjoying my football."

Unclear if the interest he heard of is from us.

Sweden's U21 success was founded upon their defensive structure. Can't comment on him beyond that but some signs of a solid all-round full-back there.

He took a fine peno in fairness but I wasnt really all that impressed with him in a stand out way. Baffo looked like he could step up into English league though he is prone to a rash challenge but he just young still

I followed Ludwig Augustinsson since his time at BP, then IFK Göteborg, the Swedish national side and the odd game at FC Köpenhamn.

His development is really impressive, had a bad injury at the start of his time at IFK, but came back better than ever.

Might not be ready to play 38 games at a PL side just yet, but at 21 years old he's really pretty good.

Would be well pleased if we signed him.

Were Villa, we really need players like Cambiaso, frack me while were at it lets sign most of the Leicester team, at least they are not bottlers like us in the cup, While were at it may as well take Kevin Philips to harden up the squad. All good for the last quarter of the season when we are shitting our pants yet again in the relegation zone.

Unless Sherwood has a few marques on the horizon, with who we have been looking at, I cannot see anything more than another fight to stay up. We need to spend some F**** money. Its getting well embarressing, Bournemouth can blow 8 million on a player and we looking for european no marks or free transfers, no wonder the plop and others take the piss.

We are the poundshop of the premier League, with out the success ofcourse.

I reckon we should sign Andres D'Alessandro. Man is a complete legend. Make it happen Tim.

That brings back memories. I think that guy was my favourite player when he was at Pompey.

Were Villa, we really need players like Cambiaso, frack me while were at it lets sign most of the Leicester team, at least they are not bottlers like us in the cup, While were at it may as well take Kevin Philips to harden up the squad. All good for the last quarter of the season when we are shitting our pants yet again in the relegation zone.

Unless Sherwood has a few marques on the horizon, with who we have been looking at, I cannot see anything more than another fight to stay up. We need to spend some F**** money. Its getting well embarressing, Bournemouth can blow 8 million on a player and we looking for european no marks or free transfers, no wonder the plop and others take the piss.

It's 1st July.

Whilst I share your concern about this transfer window to date our "bottlers" did knock them out of the cup. ;)

• Like 1