Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Sky Sports News HQ@SkySportsNewsHQ 3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: Sky Italia sources: @stokecity agree fee of £12million with @Inter for Xherdan Shaqiri. #SSNHQhttps://twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ

Time to panic!tumblr_inline_nqqboyjPfe1ttkdu3_500.gif

Lol why?

Shaqiri is headless. They can have him at that price.

OT but I'm glad I'm not the only person that thinks he's overrated.

I still think his reputation and name (given his last two clubs) will get him a more attractive offer than Stoke.

Came here to see if there's any fresh speculation news, thought I was on VillaTalk my bad.

Are we allowed to put all transfer gossip here or just Stokes?

Gueye looks decent based on that one clip. Pretty tidy and composed.

jackie-chan.jpg?w=1200

Is this sarcasm? Based on one clip?! Really?

Which is why I said "based on that one clip" - as in that's the only clip i've seen to be able to judge him on, but in said clip he looks tidy and composed. So no I haven't decided he must be a tidy player all the time, after viewing one clip of one game, as your post suggests. 

Edited by tomh621

We started signing players 3 weeks ago.

Only one, we need at least 5 IMO, and probably more than that.

I agree. Doesn't mean we didn't start signing players 3 weeks ago.

Abou diaby on a free anyone.

if could get a srason out of him without any injuries yes but seems to of spent alot of time in the treatment table so for the sake of saving wages id say no

It's ok with Vlaar going at least we will have the treatment table free.

Apparently Nani going to Turkey for 3.5 mill. Worth a punt? Surely wages could be subsidised with some sort of signing on fee?

Please God no.  Luckily he's the absolute opposite to the type of player Tim says he wants at the club.

Apparently Nani going to Turkey for 3.5 mill. Worth a punt? Surely wages could be subsidised with some sort of signing on fee?

Please God no.  Luckily he's the absolute opposite to the type of player Tim says he wants at the club.

Not sure what the problem is with him to be honest mate, enlighten me? Is he lazy? A premadonna etc? Genuine questions. I just thought he was a good player with a high ish profile going for cheap so would be good.