Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Cambiasso after a slow start was instrumental in that amazing run at the end of the season for them. If he's got another year in him at those levels it's a no brainer... 

Quite a big if though, incredible name to have with us he was one of the best midfielders in Serie A consistently for ages.

i think hes got another year in him too, westwood to fill in for him if he's knackered, think it would be a huge boost to westwood and sanchez working with him for a year

could be one of those where he joins the club that will offer him 2 years rather than 1, not sure i'd agree with that so much

Obligatory youtube vid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oUUwX1bbcU

Well, there's absolutely nothing in that video to suggest he's any good. He mostly seems to trip over the ball, several of the clips are of misplaced passes and actually quite poor misses, and one of the most spectacular shots is a visible miskick that occurs because he's falling over. 

I was impressed by the one guy at 1:53 though. Probably the most audacious handball I've ever seen!

cambiasso in sun, would you have him or too old?

id take him and Gueye. We need depth in midfield and we dont have any. Especially if Delph goes. However Daily Mail says that Cambiaasso interest is on hold to see if we get this chap.

Here is a clip of all his touches in the game he played against Everton last season. He seems to be Delph with a bit more quality and steel. Granted he could have been one of his better games. I havent seen much of him before.. but he has good composure on the ball.

Another video!

PRO-TIP: Turn off the music on this video, and watch it while listening to 'Ride of the Valkyries' instead, much more exciting. 

Free agents all call the Avfc transfer office please pathetic

The bosman ruling means that Free, doesn't necessarily mean crap.

And if the Gueye bid is to be believed that then also suggests we are not operating purely in free agent market.