Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

7m bid from Lecister for N'Zonzi...that's us already priced out then?

I'd say if we wanted him we could match that.

We did have £8m aside for Cleverley.

But could we loan Janet Jazz Jaz... ok, I'll stop it :(

7m bid from Lecister for N'Zonzi...that's us already priced out then?

I'd say if we wanted him we could match that.

We did have £8m aside for Cleverley.

You mean it's saved for a Wainy day?

I like the sound of that, do I get £8m?

West Ham won't be quibbling over £5m fire Song, they will be quibbling over the £100k a week he will want.

Dont think they will quibble over either to be honest

i would like to quibble over the fact they wouldn't quibble over wages or the transfer fee, they may have a subsidised stadium that can hold 60-70k but they only have 30K worth of fans to fill it.

• Like 1

It's reported Nzonzi turned down a new contract with Stoke because he wants to play champions league football, not understanding the links to West Brom, Leicester and even us etc.

He's a good player, i would've liked him here but he isn't good enough for cl clubs in my opinion

I don't know enough about him to make a judgement to be fair. My point was that to come out with such a remark and then move to a club who are currently worse than Stoke wouldn't make a fat lot of sense.

I don't know enough about him to make a judgement to be fair. My point was that to come out with such a remark and then move to a club who are currently worse than Stoke wouldn't make a fat lot of sense.

He's about to do a Southgate

• Like 2

It's reported Nzonzi turned down a new contract with Stoke because he wants to play champions league football, not understanding the links to West Brom, Leicester and even us etc.

I wish him luck with that

He could try Celtic, if he's that desperate for Champions League football.

I wish him luck with that
He could try Celtic, if he's that desperate for Champions League football.

Exactly, he would need to move to a top side in a less league I think to achieve that.

As I said I havent seen that much of him but he got Stokes POTS and was supposedly excellent. Don't think it's that laughable to suggest that he'd be good enough to get into squads such as Lyon, Monaco, Mgladbach, Wolfsburg etc, Sevilla actually put a bid in for him, which would achieve his aim.