England v Lithuania Euro 2016 Qualifier

andykeenan

and thats why he should have started...

Is it?

I am sure that means all four of our forwards have scored tonight,

I would say that makes it a job very well done by Roy and makes the competition for places great.

So why the pathetic little jibe?

Some people man, we are winning 4-0.  Kane gets a brilliant reception, scores within a few minutes and all you can say is Roy got it wrong (which he didn't)

Enjoy it. Live for the moment.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

A poor first half by ITV, sure they had Harry singing the national anthem, they had Harry warming up, they had Harry stretching, and they had Harry sitting behind Roy, they had Harry and his shirt number, they had Harry celebrating the goal - golden moments. However they did ruin this by accidentally showing parts of the game, sure, the commentator did his best to remain fixed on Harry, but the cameramen were constantly wandering off to other things.

The second half was better, with much more Harry focus, a good outing and you could hear the delight in the commentary box when he finally came on after 65 minutes and the match started.

Just time to hose down the broadcast positions, clear up the last of the fap residue from tonight and the team can concentrate on getting ready to fap all over Harry again on Tuesday. (If the haven't followed him home to knock one out over his bed.)

In case that hasn't made it clear, I hate Harry Kane, I'm sick to death of the hype over him and I think he's massively overrated. He's the greatest next big thing since Andros Townsend and I can only hope he's injured against the Italians. England on the other hand were good, Rooney and Sellback played well, Stirling looked dangerous and it was good to see Walcott back, that give us options we can use without the balding second coming.

• Like 1

Sorry but I can't agree with you about a player who has scored 30 goals this season. Totally different to Townsend. Kane merits the hype, Townsend didn't. What has Kane got to do to not be massively overrated?

Sorry but I can't agree with you about a player who has scored 30 goals this season. Totally different to Townsend. Kane merits the hype, Townsend didn't. What has Kane got to do to not be massively overrated?

I think it's a little early to say either way. He's a strange one for me. There is no aspect of his game that is genuinely brilliant but he continues to bang them in. He is definitely much better than I originally deemed although I'm not yet convinced that this level of prolificacy is something permanent. We'll see how he does next season. I hope he keeps it up, it's a nice story.

I can only hope he's injured against the Italians. 

Whether you mean that against Harry or Andros, it's a poor comment. You might not like the media focus on Kane but he has merited his inclusion and well done to him on the goal. 

Edited by trekka
  • Like 2

Â