• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Football fans ruin football.. are they that sad that they can't wait to go on the pitch?

At the Blackburn game, no one went on and hansen praised us for being in good spirits, but those knob heads can **** off.

Scraped over the line in the first half with a makeshift defence, superb second half.  Sinclair, Gabby and N'Zogbia all stand out performers.  I've been saying for ages we need someone who can go past a man to make some space.  Including Delph we had four of them on the pitch today.

Good goals, well worked, and apart from an awful ref and the fans at the end this has been a day to remember.

• Like 1

Jesus, with all the shit they have had to endure? These are our fans were talking about, this is the best thing to happen for them in ages.

Lighten up, I had to give my ticket away today...but I can't blaim them for running on with the whole day out.

It's not the fans running on at the end of match people are bothered by, it's complete idiots who did it whilst the game was still in play.

• Like 3

Get the **** in!!! We were very good second half. Sinclair was fantastic. 

No idea what the ref was doing - no way were they both reds. 

Fans at the end make us look smalltime, fans before full time have caused will see us get a bollocking.

Jesus, with all the shit they have had to endure? These are our fans were talking about, this is the best thing to happen for them in ages.

Lighten up, I had to give my ticket away today...but I can't blaim them for running on with the whole day out.

It's not the fans running on at the end of match people are bothered by, it's complete idiots who did it whilst the game was still in play.

Imagine the ref blowing the whistle because of safety reasons and the match would have been played again...

Â