The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

"I thank them for not being there now as it is the reason I am at this fantastic football club.

great quote in fairness

why? dont understand people who get happy over quotes like this. Its obviously bullshit and just saying it because he works here. He would choose spurs over villa every single time. (Dont know if i misreading the quote though)

Edited by gharperr

"I thank them for not being there now as it is the reason I am at this fantastic football club.

great quote in fairness

why? dont understand people who get happy over quotes like this. Its obviously bullshit and just saying it because he works here. He would choose spurs over villa every single time. (Dont know if i misreading the quote though)

What can he do though? He's been asked so much about Spurs this week and he'll obviously know that Villa fans will only read the quotes and start to get annoyed at him constantly mentioning Spurs. Of course he'd still prefer to be Spurs manager right now but now he's our manager he's bound to put a positive spin on it. At least he's no way near as reverential as Houllier was about Liverpool.

brilliant, got everythign right today and that was a great team performance and we actually passed really well

never thought I would say this but he has made football fun to watch again

Sherburk out

Should have played Gil

What's the need for this? What a pointless post. Seen a few like this. Most people aren't too bothered about him not playing Gil, they are just wondering what's happened between the two of them. It doesn't mean they want tim out because of it.

This constant black and white dividing is so **** weak.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

Sherburk out

Should have played Gil

What's the need for this? What a pointless post. Seen a few like this. Most people aren't too bothered about him not playing Gil, they are just wondering what's happened between the two of them. It doesn't mean they want tim out because of it.

This constant black and white dividing is so **** weak.

Come on lighten up, was clearly a bit of fun.

Â