The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I still have a few worries about Sherwood's subs - I wasn't sure about Gresford in the cup game and I wasn't sure about Sanchez today - but overall he seems to have everything ticking over nicely. The confidence the players are showing at the moment is astonishing compared to how beaten they looked only a few weeks ago. Under Lambert I had us as nailed on to go down, but I'm really hopeful now. we've got some tougher games coming up but you know what? Bring 'em on.

Keep it up please Tim!

We're safe now, imo. Not mathematically obviously. But these couple of wins have got us points on the board, but more importantly the confidence levels must be rising at an incredible rate. That alone will give us enough to pick up a few more points now.

Thumbs up.

It's amazing how much football is played in the mind.

I know Sunderland were awful but if you'd watched us for the first time this season today you'd never believed that 11 had broken records for all sorts of terrible goalscoring runs this season.

So I think Sherwood deserves big credit for getting it into the players that they are good players and being more positive they can score goals.

At this point in his reign that's all we need to do.

Keep it up please Tim!

We're safe now, imo. Not mathematically obviously. But these couple of wins have got us points on the board, but more importantly the confidence levels must be rising at an incredible rate. That alone will give us enough to pick up a few more points now.

Er, we're really not safe yet.  Swansea, Man Utd, Spurs, FA Cup game, Man City.  That ain't no easy run.

Credit to him for how he has lifted things and has transformed us from a negative team that tries to nick a goal into an attacking unit that defends from the front with all players giving everything.  Hope it keeps up and he turns out to be a revelation. 

Â