The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I desperately wanted Lambert to succeed but it had become clear for quite some time that things just weren't working out. After the Hull game he looked completely and utterly defeated and at a loss of how to right this ship. We were more or less guaranteed relegation if he remained at the helm so I'm glad Fox pulled the trigger to give our new manager half a chance of saving us.

Like many I was undecided about Sherwood's appointment. I feared he lacked the experience to weather this storm. However, after what we have experienced in recent times I'll take any positives I can and I thought there were a few in that second half performance.

Yesterday was the happiest I've been after a game of football in a long time. Usually watching the Villa results in a bad mood for the remainder of the day! After the Leicester game I was purely elated and can see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

Of course the real test starts at Stoke but like a few on here I'm quietly optimistic that we might just pull ourselves out of this mess and possibly have a bright future under Tim.

It has been a long time since I had any optimism or hope. I really hope this partnership works out.

• Like 1

Â