Shaving your Brows?

Marka Ragnos

Do you British folk have a lot of men shaving their eyebrows lately?

It's all over the USA at the moment, and I find it creepy -- and not in a good way. It's elsewhere, too, but I notice it especially from younger men. When did this all take off? When will it end? I think I need to get over it and accept it but I think I just getting too old!

thumb.jpg?w=212&h=212&crop=1

Edited by Shifted To Neutral

Do you British folk have a lot of men shaving their eyebrows lately?

It's all over the USA at the moment, and I find it creepy -- and not in a good way. It's elsewhere, too, but I notice it especially from younger men. When did this all take off? When will it end? I think I need to get over it and accept it but I think I just getting too old!

Simply - No.

i have never seen a man in the UK with shaved eyebrows.

• Like 2

I've always been a bit of a wolf man in terms of body hair but for about the last 5 years ( I'm 41) I've had hair growing like wild fire on my ears, out my nose and my eyebrows. If I didn't keep on top of it christ knows what I'd look like but I'd certainly be scaring the kids.

I've got one them nose clipper things which has an attachment on and it will tidy up your eyebrows and I will give them a once over every couple of weeks to stop them getting out of hand. I don't usually do it in the mirror though and a couple of weeks ago I was giving them the once over not realizing the attachment had come off and I ended up shaving the one eyebrow completely off. Luckily like I said it grows like wild fire so in no time at all it was back.

• Like 1

Trimming your eyebrows is fine. Barber does mine everytime I go (yes, I do still have to use a barber you bastards)

But waxing them/shaping them/ threading them etc etc is a bit weird.

• Like 2

Â