Shaving your Brows?

Marka Ragnos

Trimming your eyebrows is fine. Barber does mine everytime I go (yes, I do still have to use a barber you bastards)

But waxing them/shaping them/ threading them etc etc is a bit weird.

It's not as uncommon as you lot make out. I'm going to horribly stereotype now, but this is my take.

The confused, hyper masculine but incredibly effeminate, Geordie Shore, Towie, 'lads' do it. The 'metro sexual' type that go to the gym 6 times a week, get fake tans and spend an hour doing their hair. Nothing major but all part of a self pamper plan to 'bang some slut'.

Some gay and camp men get their brows shaped, some in a similar fashion to a woman. Sort of indiscreet shaping. Rylan.

Then you get chav blokes that get stripes shaved in their brows. I'm not sure, but I think this is mean to look 'hard', but you do see all sorts of people with it.

Then there are the mono brow denying blokes that everyone laughed at, at school. I have someone sympathy for them.

So this is your handiwork, eh?

Kim_Jong_Un_Haircut.0.0.jpg

I've never sculpted my eyebrows, but I am apparently very fortunate that mine are really good. Superb in fact. I have been told by no less than three women in my lifetime that I have perfect eyebrows and I'm not even kidding.

The rest of me is ugly as ****, don't get me wrong, but at least I have dem eyebrows.

So this is your handiwork, eh?

Kim_Jong_Un_Haircut.0.0.jpg

I've never sculpted my eyebrows, but I am apparently very fortunate that mine are really good. Superb in fact. I have been told by no less than three women in my lifetime that I have perfect eyebrows and I'm not even kidding.

The rest of me is ugly as ****, don't get me wrong, but at least I have dem eyebrows.

kimjongguile.png

• Like 1

I don't shave 'em, but keep them in check with occassional trimming (scissors) and plucking (tweezers). Why not, really. Takes 3 or 4 minutes, every once in a while, and keep the buggers looking neat.

Edited by Jon

I lost one eyebrow in a freak cycle accident when I first had the stabilisers taken off my chipper.

Luckily I can now do away with the NHS eyebrow hairpiece that never quite looked real and simply comb over my ear hair.

• Like 2

Â