limpid

Coquelin has to get booked for his next foul.  Sanchez and Richardson have been awful.  Delph has had plenty of space but his passing has been off more often than not. Cleverley started well but has since regressed.  Get Gabby and Westwood on for Sanchez and Cleverley.

Delph has been the biggest disappointment in midfield so far. Not the worst player, just the biggest disappointment.

He's supposed to be the driving force in CM, but has shown none of his usual energy and trickery.

He has been on only cm that's been decent don't know what you have been watching!

Sanchez's distribution is so poor imo. We're only 1-0 down I guess and it is Arsenal. We can do so much better than this. 

I remember Richardson used to be a player I hated when we played against him, he used to always have pretty good games against us. Why as a Villa player does he frustrate me so much lol.

We miss any sort of composure in midfield.

Give Sanchez 10 more mins, sort himself out.

If not, Westwood on.

Either way, cleverley for Sinclair and Richardson for aly.

Let our full backs defend and attack wide with attacking wide players.

• Like 1

very lucky to be only 1-0 but if Weimann connects better with that header we're in at 1-1 and back in the game. Not criticising Weimann by the way, his movement has been miles better than Benteke that half.

we need to take it as a big plus that we're only a goal down and see what we can do second half. Not dead yet.

Westwood should come on for Sanchez.

1) He'll not give the ball away as easily.

2) He'll complete for passes.

3) He should be taking set pieces.

Agree but not on no 3. Sinclair for Cleverley. Why can't we pass to benteke without hitting it long. Pass to his feet ffs

Delph needs to be playing in advance of Cleverley and Sanchez, but he seems to be in-line with Sanchez. 

Westwood would be better there freeing up Delph to go forwards.

No movement or shape, and still relying on Hutton to bomb forwards. Get Gil on the right wing and bring on Sinclair for the left. 

Sinclair at 50 please not 75 minutes

Commentary os refreshing hearing Lambert has no idea from the professionals.

Who are the pundits?

Lee Dixon is on NBC. He's been calling out the lack of movement and the ridiculousness of playing a high-line against Arsenal.

• Like 2