limpid

What's benteke suppose to do. Our midfield trio look lost in this formation. It's rubbish and not working as they have to stay central yet their players are on the wings. It's rubbish tactics like last week until he changed it but it may be too late

I'd **** benteke off put Weizmann up top and put Sinclair on beneke can **** right off useless clearing

Remind me, what he is suppose to do without any service?

I guess, he's supposed to actually take a good first touch, control the ball, and then successfully pass it off?

Cleverly isn't the problem, the problem is Sanchez. His positional sense is abysmal. The amount of times he wanders about and leaves a huge gap in our midfield is infuriating.

There's no cover at the back especially for the first 20minutes. Don't blame Sanchez entirely on that. All midfielders need to get back imo.

Cleverly isn't the problem, the problem is Sanchez. His positional sense is abysmal. The amount of times he wanders about and leaves a huge gap in our midfield is infuriating.

Agree. Every time I see Sanchez, he's slowing our game down and destroying any hope of a counter-attack.