limpid

I'd be bold and take weimann off and put Sinclair and gil behind the statue upfront . Although weimann hasn't been bad

Weimann has worked his socks off and he's doing quite well. I'd rather bring on Gabby for Benteke.

Standard overreactions throughout the thread.

Not our best performance, not our worst. Losing 1-0 to arsenal is hardly a shock is it?

And if people want to use words like bias please understand how to use them. As an adjective it's 'biased'.

• Like 3

So many mistakes being made in the midfield. 

Benteke may not be getting service, but that might be because he is standing next to Mertesacker constantly. He is never moving. It would take a perfectly placed ball to find Benteke. 

You cant have your central striker running all over the line looking for a pass. He's up front on his own. He needs to stay fairly central.

True, but he can check in to receive passes or on crosses try to run towards a post. Benteke literally is just standing there. 

We're lucky to still be in the game after a truly awful start to the game. We did look better towards the end though, so I'm not going to give up all hope just yet.

Our striker, though. I thought Immobile played for Dortmund.

the picture that sky have just frozen with carragher talking it is spot on, pressing far too high, no shape, no positioning, far too high a line, trying to do everything in the middle of arsenal's half

A lot on this forum have been saying the same all season. I hope it doesn't take Lambert two years to realise this, as it did for him to realise we needed width.

He still hasn't

haha... true

Westwood for Cleverley, freeing up Delph more.

Sinclair for Andi - not because Andi has been bad, but because Benteke possesses more of a threat if Sinclair and Gil can put balls in from the flanks.

Sinclair                                  Gil

Delph

Wetwood   Sanchez

YES PLEASE.

Standard overreactions throughout the thread.

Not our best performance, not our worst. Losing 1-0 to arsenal is hardly a shock is it?

And if people want to use words like bias please understand how to use them. As an adjective it's 'biased'.

I haven't seen anyone complain at the score. Are the pundits overreacting too when they say we are too open ?

This one down to Lambert! Players are struggling with tactics. Need to change second half no excuses.

According to you, everything, always is down to Lambert

Arsenal could have had at least one more, but Weimann's was a very good chance too

Arsenal did have one more, but it was incorrectly ruled out for offside.

No, it was offside