New manager

reykjavik

Lennon has came in from 25-1 to 14-1 past 5 minutes. I hope its him.

Are you serious? He's vile vile creature.

I would find it devastating if he was in the premier league never mind our great club.

Why are people so obsessed with a managers personality? If he can get a team winning, who gives a flying f**k how he acts? I want to see someone with a bit of passion, instead of another Lambert pretending everything is ok. Ron Saunders hardly ever smiled and came across as a proper hard, miserable sod. Who cares?

Edited by sidcowans21
  • Like 2

I would find it devastating if he was in the premier league never mind our great club.

Why are people so obsessed with a managers personality? If he can get a team winning, who gives a flying f**k how he acts? I want to see someone with a bit of passion, instead of another Lambert pretending everything is ok. Ron Saunders hardly ever smiled and came across as a proper hard, miserable sod. Who cares?

Our dressing room has previous with management that tries to exert authority on the team.

Not saying that's necessarily the manager's (or assistant's) fault, but we're relying on this squad to get us out of the shit, so we need someone that can get the best out of this team. Quickly.

This is about as naive as Tom Cleverley's Twitter Q & A.
  • Like 1

This is about as naive as Tom Cleverley's Twitter Q & A.

Why, because i don't agree with you? Ok, so why is Lennon a vile, vile creature?

He is a guy that beat Barcelona with a so called 'pub team' as some people like to refer them as.