FA Cup Weekend football 3rd Round 3/6 January

andykeenan

If we go through I really don't want to play blose. I think they will beat us with ease the way lambert has us setup

Even in here? WTF, Why is every thread an excuse to have a go at Lambert?

COME ON BLYTH, Rivers to Dale to score please...

So today, sha and Baggies scored one less goal than we've scored all season. Against poor opposition, obviously, but that's still pretty worrying. I doubt we will score more than 2 against Blackpool. Though I hope I'm wrong.

Wait, Tranmere have a player called Max Power? Why was I not informed?

Homer Simpson: Kids: there's three ways to do things; the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way!

Bart: Isn't that the wrong way?

Homer Simpson: Yeah, but faster!

• Like 3

I have a question: are fans of smaller clubs (from league two i.e.) also generally support one of the "big" clubs? Example: Are Walsall fans also generally seen as supporters of Villa, West Brom or Wolves? I ask because in Poland fans of lower league clubs often also go and support one of the "big boys", often in organized way, with banners <"small club name" fan club> or something.

depends on the level. I know plenty of non-league fans, at the level of Kidderminster and Worcester City who will also support Villa or another premier league club. Not sure about Walsall though. I have a soft spot for Walsall, but no more than that. 

I have a question: are fans of smaller clubs (from league two i.e.) also generally support one of the "big" clubs? Example: Are Walsall fans also generally seen as supporters of Villa, West Brom or Wolves? I ask because in Poland fans of lower league clubs often also go and support one of the "big boys", often in organized way, with banners <"small club name" fan club> or something.

I dont think so, certainly not league clubs, I dont think you'd find a bury fan that also supports man Utd, but you would probably have Salford city fans supporting man utd

I go down Walsall regularly and they hate us and Wolves. They're not too bothered about SHA and West Brom but wouldn't go as far as to say they support them aswell.

Â